home about follow ask blog-presentation blogroll

August 21, 2014

this is an adventure

IMG_9395


Hey you out there!

I'm back in Germany, totally tanned and tired! My trip to Vietnam was full of exciting moments, long road trips, interesting happenings and above all full of new impressions. Though it was my third time I've been to Vietnam I saw many new places and I cannot wait to show you all of the photographs I took.

Well, since yesterday I have been already pretty busy by organizing my move out, doing some workshops for work.. that kinda stuff. Tomorrow I will be traveling to the south of Germany to take a look at the city I am going to live in in less than two months: Freiburg. So excited!

In this post I got some street impressions of Vietnam. I think street impressions are the best ones because every one is so individual and spontaneous and vivid. I hope you'll enjoy them!

Lots of Love,
Truc


IMG_9169

IMG_9052

IMG_9096

IMG_9597

IMG_9102

IMG_9058

Keine Kommentare :