home about follow ask blog-presentation blogroll

Juli 21, 2014

until you're 18 you're getting cooler, from then on only older

IMG_9004


Yes, on Friday I turned 18 finally. 
I went with my friends to a karaoke bar in Berlin. It was pretty funny and I enjoyed celebrating with my friends probably the last time before we all will spread around the world to study or to do some volunteering. 

And guess what. Today at 9 pm I will be sitting in an airplane to Vietnam. I will spend one whole month there and I am pretty excited. I don't know yet if I will be able to blog over there. I hope you are having a really awesome summer! 

Lots of Love to you xo. 


IMG_8980

IMG_8992

IMG_9006

IMG_8999

1 Kommentar :

Sabrina Friedhof hat gesagt…

Ein schöner Blumenstrauß und tolle Bilder !
Alles Gute nachträglich :)

Liebe Grüße
Sabrina
www.sabrinafriedhof-fotografie.blogspot.de