home about follow ask blog-presentation blogroll

Juli 01, 2014

slowly drifting

IMG_8208

IMG_8406

IMG_8202


Just pretend that you cannot see the light stripes on my back.. I was sunbathing too much and I fast get a tan. I hate it. Whatever here are some more photos. I am still busy with editing them, they are just sooooo many. Still it's worth it. 

Last Saturday I had my prom. It was awesome, everybody got kinda nostalgic and even some tears were shared. By now I am pretty busy with preparing applications ... so annoying. But I hope that in the end I will be able to study at a good university in some months. 

Have a good time, guys.

Kommentare :

ina hat gesagt…

I love proms! The feelings is so great and there's so much lying ahead of one after prom :)

xox - ina

Visit me at Petite Saigon

Paula Bellamy hat gesagt…

Ich hätte total Interesse. Du bist wahnsinnig hübsch :)
Schreib mir mal bitte bei Facebook. Paula Kiddy heiß ich da. :)

»Marie« hat gesagt…

Dankeschön, ich hoffe den werd ich haben :-)
Das Kleid ist so wunderschön und steht dir unheimlich gut. Die Bilder am Strand aus den Posts davor sind so schön!
Liebe Grüße xx